Thursday, January 22, 2009

4 weeks left until I return to work

I am having the hardest time thinking about going back to work... I literally have spent almost every hour with Adalyn since she was born. This is soooo hard. To any of my friends who look at my blog, please PRAY for me. Pray for my mom who is coming to watch her for two months. Pray for the lady watching her after that. Pray for my peace and that I will give it over to GOD completely! I always try and give things to HIM and always find myself taking them back!

Today has been interesting....not rough, but interesting. Adalyn has done some pretty heavy crying sessions today. Just two or three times, she has cried like I have never heard before. I think she's tired. She's sleeping now, passy is in, so we will see how long it lasts. Pray that it's just today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I will pray for you everyday and you do the same for me!

Kimberly said...

You are such a sweet mom to your little girl. I will definitely be praying for your courage and Adalyn's ease of transition when Lolly comes. Love you and I need to see your beautiful faces soon!! Kris and I need to come hang out again :)

Dylan and Christina said...

Know that you aren't alone and that everything is going to be just great! She is going to adjust fine and will be so excited to see you when you get home each day. You might have a rough first week, but I promise it gets better! I will be praying for you. :)