Tuesday, May 20, 2008

All Things New


If you can't read the results of the test we are holding, then let me tell you. It's positive!! That's right!! Josiah and I are going to be parents. I am due November 17, right before Thanksgiving. Every year we are very thankful to the Lord for His many blessings, but I think this year will be even more special! Although this is a very exciting time for us, we need all of your prayers as we will not know what the heck we are doing! Ha! Imagine, the Lord putting us in charge of a human being, a human soul..... Josiah and I want everyone to know that we became Christ followers when were kids. We both have our parents to thank for sharing the "TRUTH" with us through their prayers and conversations with us, and most importantly, by their example. Please pray with us that this child will learn, believe, and except this "TRUTH." Pray that we will be that same light to them as our parents were for us. I will post more later and some pics of my ever growing body, yes, my body, it's not just my belly..... That's all folks!


15 comments:

Larry Perkins said...

Hey Josiah – finally something we can NOT take credit for! We love all three of our “kids” and the unborn prodigy coming in November. Who know – maybe it (he/she) (them) will have my legs (inside family joke).

Love – Candace’s favorite Dad

C:M:W said...

yeah!!!! You are going to be such a good mom and a HOT good mom at that!!!!

Lindsey said...

hey guys!! i love the blog. we (I) have a blog as well. it's not near as exciting as all of the 'mom' blogs that are out there, but feel free to check it out. we are super excited for ya'll and the baby. we're praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy. so glad we're friends.

Kimberly said...

Larry's comment is hilarious...I love the part in parenthesis!! So excited for you Can and Josiah!

Leah said...

Yahoooo!!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!! You're going to be great parents.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy,
Leah

Rach said...

YEA!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and super excited that you are going to share your life with us in the blogger world! Can't wait to meet Baby Reneau!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lar Bear...so funny!! So glad you decided to start blogging..there is going to be so much to tell!! Love you...all three of you!!

Anonymous said...

Candace, I am so excited you are blogging about the baby! I have been praying for both you and baby ever since you told me you were pregnant! We could totally end up delivering at the same time, how fun! I can't wait to see the pics!!
Love ya!!

The Sotos said...

Congrats girl! Now the pressure for me and Kristy is really on! :) Thanks alot!

Heather said...

Congrats you guys!! So good to see you however briefly at the SWBTS graduation. I found you guys through some other blogs I read! Welcome to the blogging world...Our blog is http://thevannsfive.blogspot.com.

See you in blogging world!

Heather "McIver" Vann

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

Hi Candace! I stumbled across your blog today and thought I'd say hi and congratulations! Hope all is well.
Tiffany Ashcraft

(tiffanykeithowen@gmail.com)

Justin and Tiffany said...

We are sooooooooooooo excited! You guys have so much to look forward to! We love you guys so much!

Kassie said...

Yea!! We are so happy for you all! You will be great parents, and we are thankful for this wonderful blessing for your family.

We love you!

Kassie Taylor

Justin and Tiffany said...

more posts!

Conry Family said...

I just saw your blog! So fun! I'm glad you are starting to blog:) We are SO excited for you guys and the new baby! We can't wait to see you again!