Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So far.....not so good at blogging

Hey everyone! So sorry I am not good at this blogging thing yet! The truth is, I haven't really taken any belly pics, so there aren't any pic updates really. However, I did have a 16 week apt on June 2, 2008 and the baby had a heartbeat of 154....that was exciting!! Also, I started feeling the baby move that same week...felt like popcorn popping in my tummy, butterflies, hunger pains...It's pretty incredible! My sonogram is July 2 and that's when we find out what we are having. This is our first and either way, we are thrilled!!! I am 17 weeks this week, and I promise to go home, take a pic of myself, and post it on here! Thanks to everyone who has commented so far. Thanks for being excited with us!! You will be hearing more soon....PROMISE!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hi friend! I found your blog again tonight and added it to my list on our blog. I'm excited to get to hang out on Saturday. We need to get together more often. Have a great week!