Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nursery....not quite finished

Below are pics of the nursery furniture and bedding....We still have to get a different comforter for the twin bed...probably a sage green comforter that goes to the floor...no bed skirt. The silver items on the tray were mine when I was a baby and the rocker was my moms.....also, from when I was a baby. I still have to add shelves and her name to the wall, and I have to cover the middle of the white curtain rod with material. The last pic is the dress and bonnet that I would like to have her in for her 6 month pictures...probably outside somewhere on a bench. What do you think?





















9 comments:

Rach said...

I LOVE it! I really love the furniture! I love that you are putting your things in there with hers! Can't wait to see little Hiccup in her little room! So sweet!

Holly, Ben, and Reid said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!

Anonymous said...

HOW PRECIOUS!! Candace, it looks so sweet and perfect! You are doing such a great job! I LOVE the bedding, paint color, the furniture....it ALL!! You are such a great mommy already!!

Leah said...

Ohhhhh, it's BEAUTIFUL Candace! Y'all did a great job!

Kimberly said...

It looks so perfect! She will love her comfy and absolutely adorable room!!

Jordan Pudlo said...

I know I already told you on myspace, but everything looks so girly and sweet! I am a huge fan!!! I can't wait to hear what you name her!!! :)

Julia and Cody said...

hey - I love the nursery!! SO cute!

Melody Slaton said...

Hey Girl!!! I just now found out you are pregnant! Congrats! I just had a little boy in April. Enjoy ever minute...it's SO FUN! Your nursery is precious.

Kate said...

Awww, her room is so sweet! You guys did a great job! Can you come decorate my house? HAHA!