Friday, February 13, 2009

3 great things that happened last night!!







Adalyn is now 15 weeks. I helped host a shower last night for Holly and her son Reid....I seriously go to church with the most amazing women!! Josiah and Ady's Gramby watched her last night. They said she did pretty great however when I was pulling into the neighborhood, they called me and I could hear her "singing" in the background. Poor girl was hungry!!! The three great things that happened last night are listed below:

1. Adalyn last ate at at 9:45pm last night and did not eat again until 7:45am this morning (10 hours)!!!

2. We put Adalyn in her pack n play last night wide awake, and she put herself to sleep.

3. She slept from 10:45pm last night until 7:45am this morning (9 hours)!!!

2 comments:

Holly, Ben, and Reid said...

YAY!!! Way to go little Ady!!! =) I LOVE the pics of Josiah with the carrier, by the way... made me laugh out loud! Hahahaha =)

Deborah said...

That's great! Way to go!!!