Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My little lady, Adalyn Love, 5 1/2 months

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since the last post! So here goes with the updates:
Adalyn is over 14 lbs now! Woo hoo! What a big girl! She's come a long way from 4lbs 15.5oz! She loves all of her new friends, Brielle, Reid, London, Grayson Brooks, and Isabella! Shout out! Her new favorite songs are "Jesus Loves Me", "Do, Re, Mi," and "I am a CHRISTIAN." And I sing scales to her as we put on her peejys (pjs). Josiah promises me that she can already match pitch! ha! Wishful thinking! Adalyn starts going to childcare this Thursday. My mom has been up here for two months to watch her and is leaving this week....sad times for both of us! We were both getting emotional last night! aaaahh!! Adalyn is sleeping in her crib every night minus the off night here and there! She is just now rolling side to side! She loves to put everything in her mouth! She is a drooling machine! Could a tooth be pushing its' way through?!?! Now for the most important part: PICTURES!!!! These are from 5 months!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word...BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Holly, Ben, and Reid said...

Reid, here... Sending the love back to my future girlfriend!!! She's a hottie!!! =)

Deborah said...

Thanks for the updates!!! She is too precious! I just love her!

Anonymous said...

Candace she is soooo pretty! I must see her soon, it's been entirely too long! Thats s great she is rolling over to her side, i love all the new things!! Oh, I just love her!!