Wednesday, July 16, 2008

22 1/2 weeks pregnant!

I have been feeling the baby move like crazy! It is so amazing to feel a little jab here and there, knowing it's probably her sweet little foot or knee! ha ha! Also, this past Saturday, Josiah was able to feel her for the first time. Ever since then, he has started talking more to her. I will let you know the first song he sings to her. I hope it will be the lullaby he started to write in college!! He has been adding to it since he found out we were having a girl. It goes something like this: "Close your eyes my sweet baby, evening's over the day. The sun is set free, again. Let your thoughts drift away............. Rest your head, "Love", My Darling. Soon, your sweet dreams will come. Lay your head on your pillow. Now the daylight is gone." But to hear HIM sing it brings tears to my eyes....honestly, it is beautiful.


Here is the most recent pic of me....22 1/2 weeks pregnant and
"WHOA, where did that come from?!?!?!?"





4 comments:

Rach said...

I LOVE the lullaby! So sweet! You look so great! I need to see you soon! Josiah is going to so be wrapped around her little finger. Love it!
Glad you guys had fun for Josiah's birthday! :)

C:M:W said...

Everything about this blog is great... the lullaby, the picture, you, josie....everything.

Deborah said...

You are too cute!!! I love the lullaby...precious! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Ok...that seriously sent chills all over my entire body! I really think that is the sweetest thing I have ever read!!! I have to hear it with music and Josi's voice asap! You look GREAT...love you!! Henry