Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Think Pink!!!

That's right! We had our 20 week appointment today with ultrasound and saw that we are having a sweet little girl!!! I could not be more thrilled!!! Josiah was shocked but he's very excited! He loved seeing my face when the doctor told us. She said that everything else was looking good...brain, kidneys, stomach, bladder.......and heart. The sweet little heart and its' four chambers. Many of you don't know that I had a sister. Her name was Autumn Love and she died when she was four. She had only 2 chambers in her heart. It was an answer to our prayers to see that our little baby "Love" had four. We are going to use the middle name Love in honor of my sister. Also, my mom has this middle name and other aunts and cousins. We don't know the first name yet, but will let you know when we decide! Please continue to pray for our little one. My due date is still November 17!!!

THRILLED and BLESSED beyond measure,

Josiah and Candace

9 comments:

Alli Byers said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so thrilled for both of you! Can't wait to meet your little girl :) Now you can start decorating with girly things! yay! Keep the updates coming! Love you both!

Leah said...

YAY! SOOOOOO excited for you guys! I don't think I had ever heard that story about your sister - that is so awesome that you will be passing on her middle name to your sweet baby girl! I can't wait to see how gorgeous she will be!!!

Wanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for the both of you. Your lives will be filled with so much joy and many wonderful moments.

Wanda Brooks

Holly, Ben, and Reid said...

YEA!!! A little girl!!! CONGRATULATIONS =) How much fun for you guys -what an incredible blessing! You all will be wonderful parents - Love ya!!

Rach said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm so happy that she has 4 chambers...I love that you are going to use "Love" in honor of your sister. That is so sweet! Hudson can't wait to meet his future girlfriend! :) Love you both and can't wait for November!!

Lindsey said...

yay! thanks for sharing. i am so excited for you and Josiah. cant wait to meet hicup love!! haha.

Deborah said...

YEA!!! Girls are wonderful!! I'm so happy for you! I love the middle name "Love"...and that you are naming her after your sister. How neat! I can't wait to see you...hopefully soon...and your precious little baby bump!

Conry Family said...

Congratulations you guys! We are just THRILLED you are having a little girl!! You both are going to be such wonderful parents and we are glad all our kids will be close in age:) Sooo happy to hear about the heart! Now you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and buy CUTE little girl things! I hope we see y'all soon!

Dylan and Christina said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!! I know you must be ecstatic - girls are the sweetest thing ever. I am so happy for you guys!! Keep us updated!